Thursday, April 26, 2012

blown away by love....


So I continue to wait...wait on the Lord...wait on this baby.
It has been a battle to stay focused and positive with the pain and discomfort. It is a challenge to know how to rest in the midst of chaos at times.
Yesterday I had another doctor's visit and if I do not go into labor on my own they will induce me on Monday...it is a relief to know there is an end in sight.
I want to find rest in the Lord as I wait...knowing each day brings me closer to the end.
During this season of me being out of commission I have been blown away by the love of friends and family...calling, texting, sending words of encouragement, bringing meals, watching my children. I am blessed.
My dear and talented friend Laura took these pictures from my surprise shower on Saturday. I love the ones where the girls are praying for me. I was blown away by love...








No comments: