Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Silas, Sarah and Daddy

With Mommy on her way to a Dr. appointment yesterday Sarah, Silas and I decided to walk to the beach. We found some cool shells and had a great time. Along the way we met an Amish woman on the beach who was visiting Emerald Isle from Ohio-we had a good time talking to her and later she brought some friends into RuckerJohns for dinner.

Sarah was also thrilled to see a woman riding her horse along the ocean. We had fun comparing our footprints with the horses. Besides making a new friend we had some fun taking pictures and watching the Pelicans and Sea Gulls fly. Here is a taste of our morning.



I love playing with my sister.




I'm right here!



Time for something new - I'm outta here.


Silas proudly showing off his latest find - the home of sand crab.

Sarah proudly displaying her favorite shells from the morning along with a "butterfly flower" that she picked for me.


No comments: