Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Quote of the Day...

So I am 27 weeks pregnant now and am "popping" out. I seem to be getting bigger daily almost!
So yesterday Moses was telling me about a video he watched in school:
"And Mom... in the movie Santa was thinner than you".
Moses made this comment nonchalantly and then turned and went back to playing. I kind of muttered "Mmhmm" distractedly and then moments later it dawned on me what he had just said. He told me I was fatter than Santa! I did not know whether to laugh or cry but decided to have a good laugh at my son who so nicely told me that I was bigger than Santa Claus!

6 comments:

The Lums said...

Too cute! I just had a doctors appt. yesterday and i'm 30 and 1/2 weeks! Crazy! My appointments are now every two weeks! The doctor asked me if i knew what that meant...and i said that means the baby comes soon and he said your exactly right!

Lesley Hurst said...

That is so awesome Heather! I can't wait until our kids are old enough to say funny things. I must say I am so glad I am through that stage (of being pregnant!). For now at least... :)

The lady of the house... said...

that is so stinkin' HILARIOUS!!!! you have to write that one down somewhere.
i didn't know we were so close together in our pregnancys! hope you're staying warm and cozy.

love from strasburg!

laura sue said...

great story! we can't wait to see you all...when will you be here?!

laura sue said...

also, thank you both for the photography encouragement!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Hey Heather!
I sent you an e-mail, but not sure I have the correct address so thought I'd try here too.
Thank you SO much for your kind gift, words of wisdom and love, and for your prayers during this time. Aaron and I really appreciate it, and that you and Mark have reached out to us in this way.
Thank You.
Please be in touch,
Kristen