Friday, October 2, 2009

Lost & Found

So I posted about our cat yesterday....how she got ran over by a car and how I surprised myself and cried! Well...I guess I was shedding tears for someone else's dead cat because she reapperared last night after dinner! I have never been so happy to see a cat! "Mommy how did she get off the road?" Sarah asked. Good question! The funny part was right before dinner Sarah asked if Jesus could bring her back to life and I told her probably not. And then she appears and the roadkill is gone! Hmmm....I don't think it was our cat but it was a lesson in faith for me and the kids!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha. That is fabulous. Hoping for the same cat miracle here. :) Mis.

The lady of the house... said...

that.is.hilarious!
i had such a great morning with you, you're so easy to be around!
praying for strength and supernatural energy for the next 3 days! :-)