Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mud Sale

 This morning after a pancake breakfast we decided to check out the mud sale at Rawlinsville Fire Company.  As advertised there was mud.  Heather enjoyed the antique sale while the kids and I played in the mud and had fun watching our Amish neighbors play volleyball. This was a  true Southern End cultural experience.  I am sure my Pappy Shank would have been proud.  Mud, Amish, horses, mud, farm equipment, pulled pork, mud, french fries, amish, mud, antiques, auctioneers, amish, mud, cigar smoke, valley road speeders, mud.  There was a lot to see.  It is the first time I have used my camera this much in a long time. I had fun - but I felt like I could have captured thousands more images - there were so many unique sights along the way. Here are a few of my favorites.






 












No comments: