Saturday, November 15, 2008

Look Who Turned Two...

Last Sunday Silas celebrated two years of life! I can't believe how big our little man is getting! He is becoming quite a ham these days and loves to "cheese" for the camera. His vocabulary seems to be growing daily and he is quite proud of himself when he says a new word. A few weeks ago in a restaurant a waitress asked him what his name was. "Bo-Bo", he said proudly. (Bo-Bo is a monkey from his favorite book). "Really," said the waitress, "Bo-Bo?". Silas just smiled at her.
I had to reassure the waitress that I did not indeed name my kid Bo-Bo. But Silas was proud nonetheless. We love this little guy and had a great time celebrating his second birthday!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Agghhh. Not only did I totally miss his FIRST birthday, now I missed his SECOND birthday as well. I am SO SORRY Silas. I guess out of all of your kids, he is the one that I don't know so well. :( We'll get right on that. It's always fun to celebrate a couple times anyway, right? Love, Aunt Mi.