Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Signs of Spring...

I am so refreshed. I just got back from a walk down the lane and through the meadow while the kids napped. The warm sunshine felt so good both for my body and my soul.


This weekend we were also enjoying the sunshine. Saturday afternoon we went for a hike at Silver Mine Park. Then Sunday I went for a long walk by myself and then came back to find our cat had her kittens. I am a self declared "non-animal lover" but I found a special connection with this new mama and her babies. Maybe it was thinking about how a year ago on a Sunday I gave birth to Hope. Anyhow it was fun to see the new life come forth. Then we walked down to the meadow to the creek when all of the sudden I was like "Where is Sarah?". Just a soon as I had this thought I turn around to see this...




Sarah sporting her bathing suit





Check out the snow behind her. It was only like 47 degrees outside but this girl is ready for spring....well maybe even summer.



Sarah then took it one step further and hopped into the creek! Crazy!


Silas "fishing" in the creek with his stick





The kids showing their muscles
(Notice Moses is also dressed for summer weather)



Daddy and his girl





Happy Day!



No comments: