Monday, March 10, 2014

so long winter.




I have said it before and I will say it again, this has felt like the longest winter of my life. I know I am not alone in my sentiments. And today with tempatures getting close to 60 I feel like there is hope in the air that spring is around the corner.

I am thankful for what this winter has brought (however long and hard it felt at times) and the new things God has started to birth in us during this season but I am excited for spring and to see new life come forth.
Thank you God for seasons. The quiet rest of winter, the peace of a white covered world.
It's been a good one.

Goodbye Winter, Hello long awaited Spring!



"Hear the snowflakes falling. Winter's calling my name.
Silent songs she's singing. What's she trying to say?"

"Can I fall like glory to wash your year away?
All that remains was really meant to stay."







"Come and clothe me winter. I really need a change.
A silent redemption, cover me with grace."

"Hear the song of beauty, melodies and sounds
Cover you in white love, a joy you lost but now have found"

~jonathan and melissa helser





No comments: