Saturday, November 20, 2010

tis the season

I don't know why but I started to get in the mood for the Christmas season today... I love this time of the year despite the craziness it can sometimes bring.
I put some new Christmas tunes on the blog and was reminiscing back to Mark and I's first Christmas together. We started dating in January and by our first Christmas we had already been married and were expecting our first child. Crazy what a difference a year can make! Ever since then life has been full speed ahead. It's kind of funny to think back to that first year in our little house with our little tree and little family. That was the first and last Christmas we spent just the two of us. But I am so thankful for the fullness that is our life these days.
Here's to enjoying the holiday season and all the joy, love, and fullness it brings...

1 comment:

Kelly Hess said...

Our first year was the same :) Not yet married the Christmas before, and the following year we were married and expecting Elijah. We were just talking about how we can't even remember what life was like before kiddos! Life is so sweet :)