Tuesday, December 11, 2012

quiet.

That is what it is now. And that is what it has been on this blog. Though not for lack of activity. I have sat down to write several times but feel at loss for words. And at times too scattered to even want to write. Between the exercises of daily living, Christmas season activities,  the systematic packing up of our lives, and the preparing of our new house...I feel pulled and stretched and worn thin.

I have started out many blog posts in my head, "Parenting is H.A.R.D.", "Packing, Packing and more Packing" and "Tired Mom Yells at Her Kids"... but ended up feeling like I really didn't have anything very inspiring to say! So I have remained quiet.
(i joke but not really)

But I know it is good for me to type out words to get to my heart....and God's heart.

 He is for me.
 He is after me.
And He loves me.

There are good things prepared for those who love Him.
Those who hope in the Lord will not be disappointed.




Here's to our next adventure. And to seeing it as just that





1 comment:

Joanna Chappell said...

Hey Heather .... hope the moving and transition goes smoothly ... we miss your family...hope all is well!