Saturday, March 2, 2013

eden.

It is hard to believe Eden has already been outside of my womb for as long as she was in. It is seriously hard to imagine our lives without her. It feels like she was always a part of our family. These days she is crawling and climbing and getting into most everything. She loves to be a part of the action. She has two teeth and is working on a couple more. She loves to eat and devours puffs like they are potato chips. She is a lover of music and starts to move her body as soon as she hears a beat. She adores her big brothers and sisters. And they love her. She keeps me on my toes but her smiles and giggles make it all worthwhile.
We love you Eden Grace.












"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be."
~Robert Munsch

No comments: