Wednesday, March 20, 2013

TODAY.


Today. I am claiming these verses over this little one.
"The Lord grants sleep to those He loves." Psalm 127:2

I kept feeling like this is the verse I am to claim over Eden not knowing that this is what the next verse says, "Children are a blessing and a gift from the Lord" ! Wow. One version says "He will give his beloved sleep". I can rest knowing that He has blessed me with this gift and He also knows both she and need sleep.


"I can lie down and sleep soundly because you Lord will keep me safe."Psalm 4:8
yes and amen.

"When you lie down you will not be afraid. When you lie down your sleep will be sweet."Proverbs 3:24

so be it Lord.


It has been a journey of sleepless nights since we moved to our new house. Praying and believing for breakthrough.

No comments: