Tuesday, March 19, 2013

hopey and mollie.




























Meet Mollie. Hope's new best friend. She was so excited to get an American Girl for her birthday. It was the perfect present. She didn't even care that it was her only present. She was so happy. She slept with Mollie (Hopey's name choice) for the first few nights. I would look into her bed and see two little blond heads snuggled together under the covers. So cute.

Hope loves telling everybody that she is now four

She is growing up fast but I am cherishing these days where she is still small enough to climb on my lap and snuggle and read a book or fall asleep on the couch with me in the afternoons. I love you Hopey girl.





"The prime purpose of being four is to enjoy being four, of secondary importance is to prepare for being five." Jim Trelease






No comments: