Monday, October 4, 2010

Update...


Many of you have been asking about what is going on so I thought I would post a quick update. After almost another week of waiting to see if my body would release the twins naturally I am scheduled to undergo surgery tommorow morning. I would appreciate your prayers. I feel at peace but am ready to just get it over with. It has felt like a long week of waiting and it feels like it is time.
We have been SO blessed by all the prayers and support we have felt from family and friends! Thank you! And thank you Jesus for giving us strength in our weakness and blessing us with four healthy and beautiful children!
As Moses told me last week, "Mommy now we have four kids here on earth and four kids in heaven". Wow...that's a lot of kids. But it makes me feel blessed even in the midst of our loss...

No comments: