Monday, May 2, 2011

farm kids

 So Saturday afternoon a burst of energy came over me and I decided to takle the flower beds. Mark agreed to go get a pick up load of mulch and we ended up spending the rest of the day weeding and mulching. The kids wanted to be right in there with us helping. They loved riding in the back of Grandpa's truck and scooping out the mulch. It was great family time and I was impressed the kids stuck with the job till it was done. They were completly covered from head to toe in dirt and then protested when I said they needed baths! We ended the evening with a drive to get some icecream. I love my little farm kids...

This picture is so my children right now...Hope protesting because she wants to be in front. Silas sporting purple "work gloves", Sarah showing off for the camera and Moses just being himself.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love all the cool pictures you take of your kids running, mine never turn out so cool! can you guys come over and mulch my flower beds? i am almost done weeding. :) xoxo.mis.