Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a little bit of life....

 So i am now 17 weeks and pulling out the maternity and my bigger jeans! Things are definitely getting snug but it is exciting to finally have a little baby bump.
This little girl keeps me on my toes. She loves to talk and is my sidekick throughout the day. We have a lot of fun together...



 And this beauty...man i love her. But lately we seem to be butting heads a lot. Sometimes it feels like she is six going on sixteen...and other days she is still my little girl. I feel like I am in uncharted territory at times and need the Lord's wisdom and heart in parenting her. To know when to release and give freedom and when to discipline and draw boundaries...

On Saturday afternoon Sarah and Daddy had a little date to McDonald's and a walk around the city. She was so excited. She could hardly wait for him to get off work and come pick her up! It was fun to watch her pick out her outfit and get ready for her date. She loves her Daddy. i was only slightly jealous....
 And this little man has been growing up before my very eyes. Becoming his own person. With his own opinions. I find I need to seize these days I have been given with him as I think about him starting school next year. He is growing up.
And this boy is also growing up. Yesterday he was very excited to be part of a lego contest at the lancaster museum. He loves to build and create and i can't wait to see how he uses the gifts inside of him...

 And here are a few shots from thanksgiving...some of the only ones we took that day. We hung out with the Buckwalters and all 17 cousins, 14 of which are 8 and under. Our kids love their cousins and any chance to play with them. Here is Mark's grandma with the two youngest cousins, Piper and Karolina.





Just a little bit of life on this rainy Tuesday afternoon.....

 Happy Tuesday!

No comments: