Sunday, July 22, 2012

sweet perspective.





"Sometimes all we really need is a fresh perspective on our circumstances. We need someone to open a window and let a breeze blow into the room that we didn't realize had gotten so stuffy." ~Nancy Wilson
Perspective is a funny thing. Sometimes when you are too close it is hard to see. After a couple busy weeks of summer and some hot days in a farmhouse with no air conditioning I felt like I was losing perspective. Fast. That is when my sister offered to take the kids for two days for what she called "Aunt Liz Camp". The kids were ecstatic and Mark and I were pretty excited too. We decided to take a little road trip to West Chester area for the evening to visit the Terrain and Anthropologie stores and day dream a bit. We then ate dinner at a nearby restaurant Mark had sold stone to a year ago. It was fun night and so good to get a break. I felt like I could see life and mothering with new eyes when I picked up my little ones the next day. I really do love my kids! And I love spending time with this guy too! ;)






No comments: