Wednesday, April 1, 2015

But now I am six.



How can it be this beauty is six already?
This girl makes our life sweet with her smile, her raspy voice, her kindness and her sense of humor.
She wants to be a doctor or maybe a nurse or a dentist when she grows up. But she would also like to be a mommy. 
I hope she always keeps her dreams BIG.


For her birthday we did Hope's favorite foods all day long, eggs and bacon for breakfast, hot wings for lunch and pizza for dinner. 
We went to the indoor pool at the gym and had a little family swimming party. She loved it. 


Sarah and Moses both made power point presentations for Hope. Their kind words and encouragement to their little sister made me cry. It was one of those moments that you are reminded maybe they really do love one another!

We supriesd Hope with a  new bike! She will need to grow into it but she is excited to be six and learn to read and ride her bike without training wheels!

We love you Hopey girl.


The End

When I was One
I had just begun.

When I was Two
I was nearly new

When I was Three
I was hardly Me

When I was Four
I was not much more

When I was Five
I was just alive

But now I am Six, I'm as clever as clever
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever.

~A.A. Milne

1 comment:

not your ordinary anything said...

Hope is take-your-breath-away beautiful! I teared up reading that Moses and Sarah made her powerpoint presentations, and I can only imagine how special that was. Well first I laughed because I forgot about Powerpoints, but then got teary. ;) Your family is awesome.