Thursday, March 31, 2011

new life...

Even though it still FEELS like winter, spring is here and new LIFE is coming forth....


I walked out of the house on Tuesday to find a couple day old kitten sitting beside our back porch crying. I shouted for Sarah to come quickly. She scooped that little kitty right up into her arms and tucked him into her sweat shirt. That's my girl. She has a crazy spunky side but is also very nuturing when it comes to animals and her little sister....

 .
 She named the little kitten Muffin. It's eyes were still closed and its cord was still attached. I think the Mama must have been moving her kittens and dropped one.

Later the Mama cat showed up and we reunited her with her lost kitten and she took the baby and ran to the barn. It made for some excitement and some cute pictures of Sarah.



P.S. These cute little kittens will be available for FREE in a couple weeks if anyone is interested....

2 comments:

Kelly Hess said...

aww if only I can talk Joel into another kitten :) I'd gladly trade Trigger in for one. But really...if we have to get rid of Trigger (he's peeing everywhere) I may give you a call!

Unknown said...

hey...can you add some free kittens from my house to your advertisement? :) missy.