Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring is in the air...

 We have been loving the spring weather here at Blossom View Farm. The sun is shining. The bikes are out of the garage. The lawn is scattered with toys and trikes. Ahh...spring is here.

Last Sunday morning on the way to church I told Mark I wanted to get some pansies. Sunday afternoon my mother in law stopped by with you guessed it... pansies. I was so blessed. There is nothing like pansies on the porch to make it feel like spring.

The creek is always a favorite spot in the spring time. The kids love to go down through the meadow to the water and build dams, have boat races and even get in. I walked down to the creek on Thursday to see this little girl in the water. She loved it. She has no fear of the water. Neither does her sister who stripped down and was swimming. Yeah, crazy I know.

Silas content to soak it all in from the sidelines. He is my one kid who doesn't like to get wet.

Mark and I stole away last night for a date night at Iron Hill followed by a walk through the city and a stop at some old friend's house. Such a great evening and some much needed time together. Thanks to my awesome sister for watching the kids!

 Here is little Hope revealing her Daddy's dimple which if you ask she will show to you. "Hopey's dimple" she says with a grin. She refers to herself in third person. Too funny.

Hope enjoying the spring day tongue hanging out and all....another trait she gets from her Daddy by the way!




If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. ~Anne Bradstreet



Thank you God for spring...for new seasons...for fresh hope...and  for life!
 

No comments: