Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hope's Prayer

"Dear God thank you for Mommy and the baby in her belly. Help her to feel better and her not to throw up in the shower. Help her not to throw up in her mouth. AMEN! (very loudly)"  Hope, age 2

I was laying on the couch last night trying not to throw up when Hope decided to pray for me. I wish I could say I was instantly feeling better but her sweet prayer did bless my spirit and I woke up this morning feeling a little better. Thank you God for child like faith!

1 comment:

Jeane` said...

Our little girl who is living out the best childhood possible in heaven, her name is Hope. We had that name chosen for her before we knew she was a 'she' and that she had complications that would take her to our real Home before us. LOVE seeing little girls with this name (now I do. It wasn't always the case).