Wednesday, January 23, 2013

more love.
























Sometimes with a bigger family it can be easy to focus on the negatives....more laundry, more messes, more dishes, more fighting, more opinions, more craziness.

But when I do that I lose focus of the bigger picture...more laughter, more people to play with, more joy, more reasons to celebrate, more prayers, more memories, more hands to hold.. and most of all more LOVE.
I especially see this with Eden. They kids line up to take turns holding her, fighting to see who can win her famous grin and steal her affection. The other night I overheard Hope talking to Eden in the bathtub. "I love you so much Eden. Best sisters FOREVER.

Yep, a whole lot of love.  
And when it feel like I can't take any "more".... I want to remember there is always more love.


1 comment:

Joanna Chappell said...

Hey Heather, beautiful post...at times, i think of a part of a song..."we have this moment to hold in our hands and to touch, as it slips threw our fingers like sand. Yesterdays gone and tomorrow may never come, but we have this moment today"...
keep loving and serving your kids...you're a great mom and those kids are your inheritance!