Thursday, June 9, 2011

summer is here.

So summer is officially here, at least in my book as school ended yesterday. The start has been a bit shaky with lots of fighting and melt downs (some of my own as well). Part of it might be the scorching heat that makes it feel like 110 outside and maybe 90 inside our farmhouse. Yikes.
Tuesday the kids and i went strawberry picking and have since made freezer jam and had strawberries and icecream every single night! I'd like to think that any extra weight I may have gained from eating iceream every night has been lost as I sweat it out with no air conditioned....
Here's to fresh strawberries, iceream and the start of summer....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

where did you get your berries? i am really disappointed with mine, they are little and not abundant, which means no jelly for me. :( can't go without jelly. :) see you soon. mis.